Wednesday 30 April 2014

 This photo was taken from the Throne Room. !!! 

 Spot the odd one out

 Ooooerrrr.
 Haha !   I spy the lesser spotted BBQ Man.


So having to nip in to Alrewas to get some Laundry gel,( I had made my own Eco friendly stuff, but it brings Mick out in a rash.), we are now at Fradley for music tomorrow night. 

We have spent 2 nights at the wonderful Branston moorings, They are delightful. and have been marked as FAB MOORINGS in our Nicholson guide. and NO BEER GOGGLES . !!!

CRT around here are red hot on people staying on the moorings, so if it says 48hrs, so be it
.
I walked off with Finlay to drop off some rubbish at Fradley, and a cycle bell made me jump, the Brummie on a Bike said, "  Well, you've walked in front of me twice ! "  to which I replied " Well, proves a point doesn't it. A BELL on a BIKE is a jolly good idea " DOH !!!!.   He didn;t have much of a sence of humuour.

To balance this out, a dear old codger walking behind us said " tha's a grand looking dog, theer" " 'e looooooks well -loved".  and yes he is. !  


So Where did I put the words to LincolnshirePoacher ?????  

No comments:

Post a Comment