Friday 17 May 2013

 one more nice day. will there be others ????

 we go along the A34 on the way to Rebeccas

 

 floating decking.  I hope they don't get bladdered otherwise its in "the drink" literally. !

 Oxford

 


  Mmmmmm I Like


 that's a bulls head

 it's my tern, now.  DOH !

  Chris, here is "Sylvie". 

 Abingdon and a fuel up


 Mick is saying " 'OW MUCH ?????"

  Lovely mooring at Days Lock.
 
At Bablock Hythe we had a Mr Tesco delivery. One egg out of a dozen got smashed, so we got those for NOWT.  and after putting all our stuff away , I had a walkers 22 packets of  bag of crisps left over.  I didn't order them, but I guess we will have to eat them.
 
 
Thursday, and a lovely cruise through Oxford to Sandford on Thames.   Nice mooring by the lock.Mick bought 2 cucumber plants off a lock keeper for £1 each.  Its all pay down south you know. !   So, 24hrs mooring = Free.   upto 72hrs mooring = £5 per night. and over that its £50 per night.   I think that's there way of telling one to " Bogger Orf ".
 
Mick and Jim had to re-fuel at Abingdon, not as cheap as they canals, so we had to administer smelling salts to bring them around, in order to pay the nice man.
 
Beautiful properties around here, all very. very expensive looking. But, tomorrow a walk to the Abbey tea room at Dorchester is planned, to have a look at all these home-made cakes that are for sale.  We were told about this by Peter and Jean on NB Arachne.  So, next time I seem them, if they are looking a bit round, I will know who has been eating all the buns. !!!!! This meadow that we are on, is the first one to have buttercups, HURRAH, instead of those Dandy Lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment